spacer

Friday, October 19, 2007

CSI: Sara Sidle must not leave

Nooooo! She can't leave! Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) just can't leave CSI: Las Vegas.
I have been watching CSI since its start on Channel 5 way back in 2001.
And she is one of the original cast. I like her sexy spunky feisty feminist strength, the solidarity she shows with other women and just the overall empathy she displays.
I also like Catherine Willows who is the other woman CSIer. And the fact she has got it together with Gil Grissom.
The Las Vegas series is far far superior than the other two in the franchise (New York and Miami).

But not all is lost as there seems to be a grassroots campaign orchestrated by the fans of CSI who are trying convince Jorja not to go. Don't cha just love mass action.....

Producers of the show have received 3,000 letters from pissed-off fans who don't want her to leave. And this stroppyblogger supports the campaign. Thinking of merchandise with "Sara Sidle Must Stay" emblazoned on a t-shirt. I mean, what will Grissom do and CSI won't be the same without her.

I am just sooooooh heartbroken by the news that I am in mourning for her character already (sniff, sniff). And may have to eat the rest of the chocolate cake from Waitrose to cheer myself up (sniff, sniff, sniff). Ok, any excuse to scoff the cake.....

Labels: