spacer

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Benazir Bhutto


I haven't posted on this as I am not that up on Pakistan politics . Of course lack of knowledge is not always a deterrent to bloggers.

There are a few thoughtful considered posts around that don't jump to knee jerk responses, so I'll highlight them .Dave has written a post which, worryingly, has 'heartened' Punchie. Oh dear.

I would also suggest a look over at Phil's site. He is one of the zookeepers over at UKLN . His blog is very different in tone though and I'd like to take the opportunity to say to people take a look. Its thoughtful and doesn't just cover the usual subjects. In the present heated point and score settling climate on the left blogosphere, its a welcome intelligent site that I don't think gets the readers it should.

For those wanting to see Denham and JohnG lock horns, pop over to Shiraz where Tami has posted on the Bhutto.

For those, like me, who are not that up on the issues, check out Jim Jays post. He has pulled together a very comprehensive 'fact file' with links to blog posts, news articles, analysis and background. Must have taken ages, thanks Jim.

Labels: