spacer

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mandelson sent packing ? If only .


Following on from Mandy saying 'giss a job to the Tories ,' I see he was refused entry to Labour Party Conference today.
Ah, a smile crept over my face, he has been sent packing in the direction of Tory HQ . Sadly , no :

Business Secretary Lord Mandelson was initially refused entry to the Labour Party conference in Brighton because of a problem with his security pass.
A security guard called a police sergeant to verify his credentials, BBC political correspondent Laura Kuenssberg said.


What about his 'credentials' to be in the Labour Party? Verify that I say!

Lord Mandelson had to wait 10 minutes at the conference's security entrance before he was allowed to enter.

OK, he was let in, but I bet he was fuming. Did he utter the words 'don't you know who I am ?' I wonder ?

Yep, that has cheered me up:-)

Labels: