spacer

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One for the easily shocked....


Louise quoted Mae West a while back ..."Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often. "

So to help with this here's a link that my virtual mate Will sent me. Now he is out of a job he seems to have too much time on his hands. Thanks for the link .

Its a little film produced in 1965 by the 'Citizens for decent literature' entitled

'Perversion for profit '.

Now of course that's wrong, it should be a non profit activity.

There are some great lines in the film. Trouble is I expect there are many who still hold some of the views expressed.

Its probably not work safe as there is nudity in it, depends on where you work !!

Oh I'll finish off with some more Mae West quotes ....

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it

It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.

and my favourite ...When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better.


A woman after my own heart ....