spacer

Saturday, June 21, 2008

RMT AGM and New Website


I'm off to RMT's AGM (conference) today. I'm not sure what access I will get to the internet while I'm there, so will make no promises on blogging.

In the meantime, my fellow RMT London Underground station and revenue staff reps and I last week launched our new website, RMT Platform. It is primarily aimed at our members, but I think other trade unionists and lefties should take a look too. It is always worth seeing what each other are doing with this kind of thing, to compare notes and get ideas. Register for an account and you can get an even closer look.

I have to say that I am really quite excited about this website. I'm even more excited about the fabulous strike ballot result that our Tube cleaner members delivered on Thursday, which you can read about on the RMT Platform website!

Labels: , ,