spacer

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Comments and spam.


A little while back one of Stroppyblogs 'virtual mates', Jim Jam, asked us to turn off the word verification on the comments box. Jim assured me it would not mean spam would get through. I agreed and turned it off. I find the word verification a pain so was happy to do this.

We have now started to get some spam. Not much, but some. The same one advertising links. Our comments does not allow us to ban (if this is inaccurate and anyone knows how to let us know).

So I am asking the question of those who comment here, how do you feel about the word verification being reinstated ? Would you rather not have it and risk some spam ?

Comments please....

Update: I am going to delete the spam comments. Just so you all know its not censorship, but spam removal !