spacer

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Conspiracy theories and Lady Di


Now, I don't give a damn about what the hell happened to "Queen of Hearts" Lady Di. The trials and tribulations of these "poor misunderstood" overpaid, selfish, lazy reactionary boors don't appeal to me (Viva la Republique!) But I am sick to the back teeth hearing the various conspiracy theories about how Lady Di and Dodi Fayed met their deaths. One being the "other car" that was either driven by MI5/MI6. Or even, this is my favourite fantasy, driven by Phil the Greek aided and abetted by cosh-carrying Ma Windsor.

Well, as everyone is jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon then here's my 'ickle thoughts on the matter. Lady Di got into a car without "clunk clicking" on this particulat trip with a pissed driver at the wheel. Gee, what an outlandish conspiracy theory.