spacer

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hakmao - In the dentists chair









Hakmao asked me to submit to her DIY Dentistry and answer the important questions facing the left today. I agreed, well its never a good idea to get on the wrong side of her. I then decided to push my luck and ask her to answer the questions as well, which she has done. See below for the wisdom of Hakmao !



How do you get up in the morning? For years it was never
without a double espresso, although I've weaned myself off coffee
since leaving Australia - these days it's two weak black teas. I wake
up ridiculously early - with or without an alarm - full of boundless
enthusiasm, ready to frolic in the long grass and chase butterflies in
the sun ... then I remember I'm living in Scotland.

What will you wear to storm the Winter Palace? My best
diamante collar ... and boots.

What is you favourite pizza topping? Ham and pineapple.

Luxemburg or Lenin? Luxemburg and Lenin - and Victor Serge too.

Haggis or jellied eels? Haggis with neeps and tatties. Whisky
makes me retch violently, so a red wine sauce or brown onion gravy is
my preferred accompaniment.

Do you think Harry's Place has already passed its best point, or is
the best yet to come?
HP isn't really a blog. It's more like rival
gangs who meet at a prearranged time every week to fight - the neocons
on one side and the racists and fascists on the other.

Red or blue? Red flag. Blue steak.

What do you think is the main threat to George Galloway's/Tommy
Sheridan's/Robert Kilroy-Silk's permatan?
A period as part of one
of the concrete supports on the new Forth bridge.

North or South? North - Northumberland, Scotland, Berlin,
Chiang Mai - in the Northern Hemisphere, South - Otago, Southland,
Fiordland - in the Southern Hemisphere.

Beer or wine? Lager - Baltika, Staropramen or Pilsner Urquell
if available.

If you could have three people shot, who would they be? Just
for fun - John Howard (racist Prime Minister), Phillip Ruddock (racist
former Immigration Minister) and Brendan Nelson (smirking little
weirdo and Defence Minister).