spacer

Friday, November 02, 2007

Should I stay or should I go

Yep, its a very over used song title by the Clash. It sort of sprung to mind with the whole Respect ...ummm debate , is that the right word ?

I was also inspired by the one and only Hakmao (and Volty)in looking around you tube for an appropriate musical accompaniment for the SWP CC .

Always tease tease tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day is fine, next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know
Should I Stay or should I go?
....
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
This indecision's bugging me


Mind you I think Galloway has answered ...“off you go” - “fuck off, fuck off the lot of you”.

Anyway, whilst looking for the Clash version I happened upon this cover by none other than Kylie (one for Kit then). Its the second song in.



Still, back to the Clash and a song dedicated to the gorgeous one .


yep, 'turning rebellion into money'...


( oh sort of a hattip to Darren as he is rather fond of quoting this lyric)

Suggestions please for the soundtrack to this soap opera ...

Labels: ,