spacer

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A break up record for the SWP

Pour yourself another glass of chardonnay, tuck into the chocolates and play a bit of Gloria Gaynor,that's my advice to SWP comrades feeling a little tired and emotional .It could also be played at the start of the Respect conference (you know, the one without Galloway), might pep up the spirits.


I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I'd've known for just one second you'd back to bother me
Go on now, go walk out the door
Just turn around now
('cause) you're not welcome anymore
....
I will survive. Hey hey.
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
Kept trying' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart,
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high
And you see me somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you





Oh and I'm having trouble keeping up with all the goings on re Respect on the blogs. I start losing the will to live as I plough through it. Anyone care to do a Sunday omnibus edition or the highlights of the week? Andy ?:-)




update :
Last one, I promise .
Thanks to Hakmao in the comments I was lead to this . One for Rees and German I think...

Children behave
That's what they say when we're together
And watch how you play
They don't understand
And so we're...

Running just as fast as we can
Holdin' on to one another's hand
Tryin' to get away into the night
...

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around



Labels: