spacer

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Big Bonuses for the City Slickers...

Tis the season to be jolly....

Well in the City it is at any rate, as the greedy capitalist City Slickers have obviously been good this year as Santa has awarded these grasping bastards with handouts from £319,000 to £51million. Hmmm. It is safe to bet that Goldman Sachs didn't give the cleaners a bonus this year. They coulda had a collection but hey that would have dented their increased profits this year. The Greater London Authority (GLA) has argued there should be a windfall tax that could be used to fund the Olympics. Yeah, but not in the coffers for the Olympics. It should be used for social housing and for fighting poverty. I can just hear those City Slickers choking on their Belle Epoque.

Happy holidays and all that to you all.

I am off for 2 weeks (way hey) but I will post on important topics such as my disappointment at the Xmas telly (I have marked-up the programmes I want to watch in my bumper edition of the Radio Times...).

We will be around for New Year though.

I am off to celebrate my birthday now. A year nearer to the grave. I am such an optimist, Gramsci woulda been proud.