spacer

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Deputy Leadership debate











I don't have time to say much about this , but will later.

Initial impressions are none inspire me . Suppose Cruddas is the best of a bad lot, but is that a reason to vote for him? I am not convinced by him , though he does make some of the right noises. That's not just about him not backing McDonnell, though my view is he could have stayed neutral and not backed anyone at the very least.

Oh and listening to Blears made me want to bang my head against the wall, what a chipper little cheerleader .Arghhh. Now I know why I try to avoid listening to her, its not just her politics, its the way she avoids answering questions and comes up with slogans .

So what are the views of readers ? Who do they think should be Deputy Leader?
And why the hell didn't the left put up a candidate ?