spacer

Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas Dr Who.....

Ah,utter disappointment, Clive Owen and Salma Hayek were not lurking in my Xmas hold-up this year and neither was a joyriding rampant rabbit. Not even a Cyberman mask or an 'ickle Dalek. Maybe next year......

Well, I am stuffed (cheese 'n' biccies and chocolates), had a snooze in front of telly but got it together to watch the classic film, Some Like it Hot ("nobody's perfect"!).

A little bit of advice though don't buy organic booze from Waitrose as the one I have been knocking back is well... horrible. I knew I should have gone for the revamped Blue Nun probably would have tasted nicer than this Waitrose trash.

So now, so bored and I aint got any decent booze left so it is the decaf herbal tea (Stroppy One save me from this hell.............). To cheer myself up I watched the Xmas Dr Who and what an Indiana Jones style jaunt it was. Scary santas, cloaked aliens, a runaway bride played by Catherine Tate and an arsey arachnid who wanted to bring her spidey mates back from the earth's core (some serious science here folks...) and they were a tad peckish. I mean, if you have been snoozing for billions of years you too would be hungry. Anyway, I liked this action adventure romp as it woke me up from drinking too much herbal tea. I can't wait for the new series and we did get a taster of what's to come at the end.

Oh and I must not miss Pauline Fowler getting bumped off in Eastenders ('ere, what's goin' on?). One day someone should write a script where the characters are speaking as though they have stepped out of the Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. Babs Windsor as the Wife of Bath. Can you just adam 'n' eve it?

Back to the herbal tea methinks. Or ye olde public house maybe.....